Your career at RED STAR SURF
Brand means nothing, it’s all about the people behind it
People are our biggest value!
The Red Star Surf & Yoga Camp team is an international mix of people with very different backgrounds and education.
What holds us together? It is the passion for surfing, for our beautiful island Lanzarote and, of course, our mission to share our knowledge. We are looking for people who want to share this passion with us, and want to contribute their part in it. Not necessary to mention, that the applicants should want to learn new skills, growing and developing themselves professionally. What we can offer you is
- a nice crew,
- motivating working conditions,
- loads of surfing,
- meeting people from all over the world and
- having a great life where other people spend their hard-earned holidays.
Here at RED STAR SURF, we really love what we do. That’s why there is always a great vibe and friendly relaxing atmosphere.
Your dream job at Red Star Surf & Yoga Camp
Enriching cultural experience in an international team!
Depending on our current needs, following permanent positions become available:
- Requirements: Experience and a solid surfing level / Surf instructor and Lifesaving certificate / Driving license / Fluent Spanish and English, any additional language such as German, French, Italian or Russian would be a plus!
- Requirements: Experience and good kiting level / Kite Instructor and Lifesaving certificate / Driving license / Fluent Spanish and English, any additional language would be a plus!
Yoga Instructor and massage therapist
- Requirements: Experience and Certificates as a yoga instructor and massage therapist/ Fluent Spanish and English.
Surf Shop Assistant
- Requirements: Experience and excellent customer service skills / Fluent Spanish and English, any additional language such as German, French, Italian or Russian would be a plus!
We are looking for friendly, sociable, responsible and motivated people to learn and to share their knowledge and passion.
We constantly hiring interns and volunteers for periods ranging 3 – 6 months.
Depending on your skills and duties, we can offer you:
- Gaining working experience in a fun, friendly and surfy environment.
- Free accommodation in one of our surf houses.
- Attending surf lessons or use our excellent surf equipment!
Not to mention the chance to enjoy the sun and waves every day thanks to your relatively flexible working schedule.
There are several internships and volunteering options available:
- Surf Shop Assistance: Front end customer facing position – involves supporting the surf shop manager with welcoming new guests, sales, and rental. Sales experience is a plus!
- Surf Instructor Assistance: Supporting the instructor team in daily work on the beach, taking care of the equipment, taking photos and videos of the students.
- Surf Camp Administration: Operational daily tasks, Booking management, Customer Relationship Management, Sales, Purchase, Accounting
- Web Marketing: Management and development of communication channels, search for new partnerships, creation of new content for the website. SEO and CSS knowledge, website management would be a plus!
- Photography / Video: We are looking for people with photography and video editing skills.
INDISPENSABLE SKILLS FOR ANY POSITION
- Foreign languages, the more the better (minimum Spanish and English, any additional language is a plus),
- Excellent customer relationship skills,
- Willingness to learn,
- You must be an enthusiastic team member!
If you are interested in any of the options above, please email us your application with 2-3 photos to email@example.com and we will get back to you soonest possible.
Don’t hesitate, your dream job at RED STAR SURF is waiting for you!